Quality assurance policy
The company’s mission is manufacture of high quality cosmetic products for face, hair and body care as well as customers’ trust.
FARMONA Natural Cosmetics Laboratory obtained:
– Quality certificate ISO 9001:2008,
– Good Manufacturing Practices certificate GMP ISO 22716:2007,
– Certificate of Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2005.
Quality assurance policy is implemented through:
– Continuous improvement of production technology
– Customizing the composition of products to the prevailing trends by improving existing products as well as developing new recipes
– Using high quality active ingredients in the production process, which is a guarantee of the safety and effectiveness of finished products
– Constant evaluation and verification of suppliers
– Continuous improvement of staff qualifications, including environmental awareness, through training
– Modern manufacturing conditions based on the principles of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
– Conducting a rational water-sewage management policy
– Improving waste management system
– Optimization of energy consumption factors
– Reducing pollution emissions to the environment
– Continuous improvement and development of the Integrated Quality and Environment Management System in accordance with EN ISO 9001:2008, EN ISO 22716:2007 and EN ISO 14001:2004
– Responsibility for the operation and continuous improvement of the system rests upon all employees of the company.