Any amendments made shall not affect the basic rule: we do not sell and do not provide any personal data or address of customers/users of the website of Laboratorium Kosmetyków Naturalnych Farmona to any third party.
Your personal data is processed pursuant to the provisions of the Polish Act of 10 May 2018 on Personal Information Protection and the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter GDPR).
Your Data Controller shall be:
Laboratorium Kosmetyków Naturalnych Farmona Sp. z o.o. Jugowicka 10c
NIP: 6772197862, REGON: 356563730
We shall process the following personal data of yours, obtained directly from you when you use the Websites (all or a part of the data mentioned below):
– name and surname
– address of residence
– address for product delivery
– e-mail address
– phone number
– taxpayer’s identification number (NIP, for individuals running their business activity)
– date of birth,
– IP address of the device used by you to establish connection with the Websites and information about the browser used by you.
Your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes by us:
– execution and performance of the agreement using the Websites,
– carrying out analyses and statistics related to the agreement performance and service provision by the data controller,
– sale of products and services offered by the data controller,
– carrying out marketing and promotional activities undertaken by the data controller or any third parties employed by the data controller,
– debt recovery,
– communication with the data subject,
– archiving activities,
– fulfilment of legal obligations imposed on the data controller,
– protecting Websites from attacks.
Your personal data shall be processed by us from the time of obtaining it to the expiry of the limitation periods for any claims under warranty, guarantee (if any) and also to the expiry of the limitation periods for any other civil law claims, as stipulated by the Polish law, including but not limited by the Civil Code provisions, and also for the period of time required by any third parties involved in service provision or goods’ delivery to you (e.g. electronic payment service providers, courier companies). The length of the period when your personal data is processed can be conditional also on your withdrawal of any consent for processing it. Moreover, we shall process your personal data until the expiry of the deadlines stipulated in other Polish law regulations, imposing the obligation to keep documents containing your personal data (e.g. invoice copies) on us.
Legal grounds for processing your personal data by us as the data controller for such personal data can be:
– the consent granted by you,
– the necessity to perform the agreement or take any action at your request before the agreement is executed,
– the necessity to fulfil the legal obligation imposed on us as the data controller,
– the necessity resulting from the legitimate interests served by us as the data controller, including responding to your communication or pursuing any claims we are entitled to.
Your personal data may be transferred to other countries (including U.S.) in connection with:
– social media activities and using plugins and other software provided by such websites (including Facebook, Twitter, Google),
– use of analytical tools and tools for tracing Website users’ behaviours, including but not limited to Google Analytics.
To ensure the highest level of service, we can profile your personal data so that you are able to use our services in the scope considered by us appropriate for you, including for the purpose of offering products which may be of interest for you. Your data profiling may be carried out automatically. If you do not wish your data to be profiled, let us know. To customise the Website content depending on your preferences, and also for the marketing research and analyses, your data will be processed under Article 6 section 1 letter f) GDPR (legitimate interest of the controller).
As your data controller, we shall transfer the data to third party entities as their recipients. The recipients may include entities providing electronic payment services or courier services or intermediating in such service provision. Your personal data can be transferred also to entities having capital or personal ties with us, including: Instytut Dermokosmetyków Ideepharm Sp. z o.o., ul. Jugowicka 10, 30-443 Kraków, Laboratorium Kosmetyków Naturalnych Farmona Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. J. with its seat in Kraków, ul. Jugowicka 10c, 30-443 Kraków.
– demanding access to your personal data to correct it,
– demanding complementing your personal data if it is incomplete,
– demanding removal of your personal data or limitation of their processing,
– objecting to further processing of your personal data,
– transferring your personal data,
– complaining to the President of the Bureau for Personal Data Protection with regard to processing your personal data.
You can withdraw your consent for processing your personal data any time. To this aim, contact us by e-mail (using the e-mail address we know) or send such a notification to us by post. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of processing based on the consent before its withdrawal. If we process your personal data without any need to obtain your consent for it, withdrawal of your consent does not affect our further title to process your data.
Subscription to the free newsletter of Laboratorium Kosmetyków Naturalnych Farmona
Subscribing to the free electronic newsletter of Laboratorium Kosmetyków Naturalnych Farmona shall require providing your name, e-mail address or other information in a dedicated form. Some fields are mandatory.
Data obtained in this way is added to the mailing list. You can access your data any time, you can request us to stop using it and to remove it by opting out of the mailing list yourself. Every newsletter e-mail contains an opt-out link. You can also contact the company office.
Opinions expressed by the community on the forum, in the visitors’ book, in comments or otherwise are not always consistent with our opinions and we cannot be held responsible for them. We reserve the right to moderate (re-edit, delete etc.) any comments, posts (e.g. in the visitors’ book) and articles which are incompliant with the applicable law and the rules of social conduct, with the netiquette, which are offensive etc.