- pojemność: e 100 ml | 3.51 fl.oz.
- obszar: hair
- rodzaj skóry: damaged and falling out hair
- działanie: nourishes and strengthens hair, increases hair thickness
- wiek: all ages
- Sposób użycia
Strengthening conditioner for weak and falling out hair
RADICAL Triple-action anti-thinning strengthening conditioner
Effectively reduces thinning while stimulating new hair growth, and restoring desired thickness and volume.
Radical is a true breakthrough in the struggle against thinning hair. It guarantees triple action: nourishes and strengthens hair, increases hair thickness, and gives hairstyle volume. Its intelligent formula based on the synergistic action of carefully selected and highly concentrated active ingredients ensures spectacular strengthening results:
- arginine – stimulates natural regeneration processes in the follicles, ensuring more intense and faster hair growth.
- horsetail extract – a source of bioavailable silica and other valuable minerals, which strengthens hair, effectively limiting hair thinning
- provitamin B5 – moisturizes and regenerates the hair, giving a beautiful, healthy appearance.
Radical. Beautiful, healthy, and strong hair, full of energy, vitality, and shine.
Spray the conditioner on the roots of the hair, then massage into the scalp. Do not rinse. Use daily for a minimum of 4 weeks. After a break of a few days, begin using again. Shake well before using.
- arginine, horsetail extract, provitamin B5.
Aqua (Water), Alkohol denat., Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Herb Extract, Arginine, Panthenol, Inulin, Citric Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Parfum (Fragrance), Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool.
Ten produkt nie ma jeszcze recenzji
Inne produkty w serii
Strengthening anti-hair loss treatment in ampoulesZobacz
Strengthening shampoo for weak and falling out hairZobacz
Strenghtening and regenerating serumZobacz
Strengthening-nutrient mist for weak and falling out hairZobacz
Scalp scrub stimulating hair growth into the scalpZobacz