- pojemność: 50 ml
- obszar: face
- rodzaj skóry: mature
- działanie: smoothes wrinkles, firms and revitalises, brightens the skin
- wiek: 40+
- Sposób użycia
Firming Day Cream SPF10 was developed for women over 40, whose skin lacks firmness and elasticity, with visible mimic and static wrinkles.
How does the cream work?
- The rich cream formula created on the basis of the latest achievements of world’s biotechnology, thanks to a unique combination of highly concentrated active ingredients, effectively fights the effects of the passage of time.
- Peptide HA – advanced component of the new generation – through a combination of micro collagen and hyaluronic acid intensively smoothes wrinkles and improves the structure and elasticity of the skin, preventing it from sagging.
- Ginger improves the nutrition and oxygenation of the skin and reduces wrinkles and furrows.
- DryFlo® moisturizes and smoothes the skin, leaving it satin smooth and soft.
- The reflective particles reflect light and beautifully light up the skin, making wrinkles less visible
- UVA / UVB filters – effectively protect against harmful UV rays.
Your skin is optimally hydrated, more supple and elastic. Mimic and static wrinkles are visibly shallower. The skin takes on a beautiful colour.
Every morning, gently massage the cream into the skin of the face, neck and cleavage.
Excellent as make-up base.
Microcollagen, ginger, hyaluronic acid, DryFlo.
Aqua, C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polysorbate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Prunus Amygdalus Seed Oil, Cyclomethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hyaluronic Acid, Soluble Collagen, Zingiber Officinale Extract, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Octocrylene, Glyceryl Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenyl- Succinate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cera Alba, Parfum, Panthenol, Dmdm Hydantoin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Acrylate/C10-C30 Alkyl Acrylates, Crosspolymer, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Bha.
Ten produkt nie ma jeszcze recenzji