- pojemność: 15 ml
- obszar: face
- rodzaj skóry: capillary
- działanie: strengthens capillaries, reduces redness, decreases the visibility of broken capillaries
- wiek: without limits
- Sposób użycia
Specialized formulation designed for application directly onto red places, with visible spider veins and erythema.
- Specially developed, rich recipe, due to concentrated formula, immunizes the vascular system and restores balance to the skin, prevents spider veins, soothes irritation and redness and minimizes the burning sensation.
- Rutin closed in microcarriers and active chestnut and Japanese ginkgo extracts strongly enhance and constrict blood vessels, reduce their fragility and tendency to crack as well as prevent perpetuating vascular lesions.
- Siberian ginseng and hawthorn extracts effectively soothe irritation, calm the skin and vascular system and reduce vulnerability to negative external factors.
Through regular use. the concentrate:
– shrinks and seals blood vessels, prevents them from cracking and expansion,
– reduces skin redness,
– reduces the visibility of spider veins and prevents the formation of new ones,
– relieves irritation and burning sensation, improving condition and colour of the skin,
– makes changes become less visible and the skin regains a beautiful, beautiful look.
Apply a thin layer of gel on the skin, with a particular focus on places affected by changes (redness, visible capillaries) and gently pat with fingertips until absorbed. For best results, use twice a day, until the capillaries will become less visible, then use preventively once a day.
The gel can be used as a base for cream or on its own.
Rutin, chestnut, Japanese ginkgo.
Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Aesculus Hippocastanum Extract, Soy Lecithin, Troxerutin, Eleutherococcus Root Extract, Cratageus Monogyna Extract, Dizolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Glycerin, Panthenol, Acrylates/ C10-C30 Aklyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Iodopropyl Butylcarbamate, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta.
Ten produkt nie ma jeszcze recenzji